- Item # 1006034
- Model # MICROSYNTHXO
The Electro-Harmonix MicroSynth XO is a guitar pedal that creates fat analog synth sounds like those heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. From the classic vintage… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dial in that classic analog synth sound with the Microsynth.
Get that fat sound you've been looking for—order now.
- True bypass
- All-analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4-voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up, and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included