An envelope-controlled filter for versatile, interactive tone effects.
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Q-Tron envelope filter effects pedal is a versatile effects modulator that’s suited to a wide range of genres and instruments. The Nano Q-Tron responds to the user’s playing style and dynamics, with the input signal’s volume controlling the cutoff or center frequency of a swept filter. The results are tone-altering effects ranging from subtle to dynamic, auto-wah to ultra-funky—all inspired by how you play and highly interactive.
- Drive control adjusts the filter sweep sensitivity and how the pedal responds to the user’s dynamics
- Q control sets the peak bandwidth, determining subtlety or dramatics of the effect
- LP (low pass), BP (band pass) and HP (high pass) Mode Switch controls frequency range
- Pedalboard friendly in a compact, rugged enclosure
- True Bypass switching
- Comes equipped with a 9V battery and can also be powered by an optional 9V power supply