- Item # 1148379
- Model # F.01U.287.359
The lightest and most portable of all of the ETX line, the EV ETX-10P is a 2000-watt powered PA enclosure with a 10" woofer and a 1.25" titanium compression driver. Its bass response goes all the way… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Small package with big punch.
The lightest and most portable of all of the ETX line, the EV ETX-10P is a 2000-watt powered PA enclosure with a 10" woofer and a 1.25" titanium compression driver. Its bass response goes all the way to 65 Hz, pretty surprising for a 10" woofer. It is clean, clear, powerful and ruggedly built, another expression of Electro-Voice's 85-year commitment to quality sound.Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs. Order today and enjoy clear EV sound without the bulky transport.
- 10" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
Electro-Voice ETX-10P 10" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 526 mm (20.71")
- Width: 330 mm (12.99")
- Depth: 365 mm (14.37")
- Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)