- Item # 1140870
- Model # Distortion
From mild to crunch to lead, the empress distortion does it all. This true bypass pedal offers three flavors of distortion while retaining a super tight low end and naturally compressing like a high-g… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A compact completely analog distoriton.
From mild to crunch to lead, the empress distortion does it all. This true bypass pedal offers three flavors of distortion while retaining a super tight low end and naturally compressing like a high-gain amp. The mild setting offers gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob. The crunch setting is tight, with good bite. The lead setting offers high gain with lots of sustain. Gain control, two bands of EQ and output control allow you to tweak the sound to taste. Pick it up today!
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- 3 Flavors of Distortion - Select between mild, crunch and lead
- Mild - gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob
- Crunch - great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite
- Lead - high gain with lots of sustain
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound
- Bass - Works great on bass
- True Bypass - The Empress Distortion employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
Empress Effects Analog Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input Impedance 300k
- Output Impedance 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption 35mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions(WxHxL): 2.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb