- Item # 1533819
- Model # ENL59ADCNH1
The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Outfit Solid Body Electric Guitar brings back one the most iconic guitars in rock. With all the right stuff, including Gibson Burstbucker pickups, this '59 Les Paul… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A classic instrument made with vintage specs.
The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Outfit Solid Body Electric Guitar brings back one the most iconic guitars in rock. With all the right stuff, including Gibson Burstbucker pickups, this '59 Les Paul Standard is destined to please serious guitar players on a budget or not. If you're looking for a guitar that sounds great and plays even better, this Les Paul is an obvious choice. This Epiphone Les Paul model features the same body tonewoods you'd find on an original '59 Les Paul: namely mahogany with a AAA maple veneer top. Available in two sunburst finishes, the woodgrain shines through and so does the tone. The neck is made of mahogany and shaped to match the original 1959 Les Paul with a rounded medium C profile. Along with an Indian Laurel fingerboard and long tenon neck joint, the feel and response of the body and neck will satisfy aficionados and young players alike. Electronics and hardware matter, so it's no surprise Epiphone choose Gibson BurstBucker pickups for this Les Paul Standard because they come closest to the original tone of a vintage '59 Les Paul. '50s wiring with CTS potentiometers and Mallory capacitors ensure that in any position, or volume/tone setting, you've got the sound you've heard on countless albums and hit songs. Nickel hardware includes a period-correct LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar, along with deluxe Tulip-key machine heads. The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard comes beautifully bound with an aged gloss finish. It'll arrive ready to play and includes a nice hardshell "Lifton" style case with pink interior and tan tolex. Go back to '59 with this Les Paul Standard. Shop now.
- Mahogany body with AAA flame maple cap, aged gloss finish
- Mahogany neck with ’59 rounded medium C-profile, aged gloss finish, Indian laurel fretboard
- 2 Gibson Burstbucker pickups, 3-way toggle, ’50s wiring with Mallory caps
- LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Epiphone Deluxe tulip key tuners, GraphTech nut
Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Outfit Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Other
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed