- Item # 1539730
- Model # EOCOEBNH1
The Coronet was one of the very first original solid body electric guitar designs by Epiphone. This updated version includes many of the features that were on those early models, like the symmetrical… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An updated version of an Epiphone classic.
The Coronet was one of the very first original solid body electric guitar designs by Epiphone. This updated version includes many of the features that were on those early models, like the symmetrical mahogany body equipped with a single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, a reduced size headstock and a white butterfly pickguard. With a Indian laurel 22 fret fingerboard on a glued-in mahogany neck, the Epiphone Coronet will feel instantly familiar to seasoned guitarists. Rediscover a classic. Order the Coronet today.
- Single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup
- Three on a side reduced size Kalamazoo headstock
- Ivory button tuning machines
- White butterfly pickguard with foil “E” logo
- Epiphone Lightning Bar compensated wraparound bridge
Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69" / bone
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design:
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: China