- Item # 1539734
- Model # EOCCPONH1
First appearing in 1958, the Crestwood was Epiphone’s first original solid body guitar design. The Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to early models, like a symmetri… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Epiphone's first original solid body guitar, reimagined.
First appearing in 1958, the Crestwood was Epiphone’s first original solid body guitar design. The Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to early models, like a symmetrical mahogany body equipped with two Epiphone PRO mini humbucker pickups, a reduced size headstock and a stylish clear butterfly pickguard. If you’re looking for that crisp, clean old school sound, the Crestwood Custom delivers with an EpiPhone LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge with Graph Tech saddles and a Tremtone vibrato tailpiece. Rediscover the Epiphone Crestwood. Order the Crestwood Custom today.
- Two Epiphone PRO mini humbuckers
- Reduced size Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge
- Epiphone Deluxe tuners
- Clear butterfyl pickguard
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic with Graph Tech TUSQ saddles
- Tremtone vibrato tailpiece
Epiphone Crestwood Custom Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double-cutaway solid body
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Ovals
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Mini Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Mini Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone, Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed