- Item # 1539747
- Model # EIES335VSNH1
This ES-335 is a reimagined version of the historic ES-335 from Gibson. Originally introduced in 1958, the ES-335 has been a mainstay in rock and guitar-oriented music for generations and now it can b… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The legendary ES-335 reimagined by Epiphone.
This ES-335 is a reimagined version of the historic ES-335 from Gibson. Originally introduced in 1958, the ES-335 has been a mainstay in rock and guitar-oriented music for generations and now it can be a mainstay in your arsenal too. Made from layered maple with a solid maple tone block for warmth and resonance, this semi-hollow guitar is equipped with Epiphone’s powerful Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone for a wide range of sweet vintage sounds. Comfortable to play and a joy to listen to, the Epiphone ES-335 brings a traditional guitar sound and look to the modern guitarist. Channel your inner Chuck Berry. Order the ES-335 today.
- Layered maple top, sides and back with a solid maple tone block
- Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers
- 60s style Kalamazoo headstock
- Rounded C neck profile
- Epiphone Deluxe vintage-style tuners
Epiphone ES-335 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone, Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right-handed