- Item # 0053937
- Model # EGGPCHNH1
A true icon guitar, the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from '61 to '68. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and merciless sustain you expect to shake you all night… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A rock-n-roll icon, now with upgraded pickups. Introducing the G-400 PRO.
A true icon guitar, the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from '61 to '68. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and merciless sustain you expect to shake you all night long. It's constructed of a Mahogany neck glued into a Mahogany body, and comes upgraded with Alnico Classic Pro humbucking pickups. Other appointments such as its trapezoid inlay and Wilkinson tuners round out this classic rock staple. Case sold separately. Professional looks. Professional tone. Order yours today.
- Mahogany double-cutaway body
- 24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Trapezoid fretboard inlay
- Alnico Classic Pro neck humbucker with coil-split
- Alnico Classic Pro Plus bridge humbucker with coil-split
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone stopbar tailpiece
- Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Case sold separately