- Item # 1528041
- Model # EILS5MGNH1
Returning to the roots of a classic, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar epitomizes authenticity and historic innovation. The traditional maple on mahogany construction and '50s rounde… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Loaded with traditional features and tone.
Returning to the roots of a classic, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar epitomizes authenticity and historic innovation. The traditional maple on mahogany construction and '50s rounded C neck profile bear a gorgeous gloss finish for that legendary look. Looking back to the transition that took place in 1957, the guitar boasts calibrated ProBucker pickups and '50s wiring. A truly timeless electric that's as satisfying to play today as it was 6 decades ago, it's ready for your musical explorations. Case sold separately. Grab this affordable classic. Order today.
- Gloss-finished, bound, flame or plain maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Dual ProBucker 1 & 2 pickups with '50s wiring
- LockTone ABR bridge, Vintage Deluxe keystone tuners
Epiphone Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Single Cutaway, Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm), GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China