- Item # 1546137
- Model # EASTAREBCH1
The Epiphone Starling is perfect for beginners who want an affordable guitar to learn to play with. It’s available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone ins… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The perfect Epiphone for beginners, with layered mahogany back and sides and a Sitka spruce top.
The Epiphone Starling is perfect for beginners who want an affordable guitar to learn to play with. It’s available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium-jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort. The 24.75" scale length results in slightly less string tension, and also reduces the distance the player’s fingers have to stretch to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic. A quality acoustic guitar great for beginners. Order today.
- Layered mahogany back and sides, layered Sitka spruce top
- C-shape mahogany neck, Indian Laurel fingerboard and reverse belly bridge, dot inlays
- Graph Tech NuBone XB nut, Epiphone Premium die-cast tuners
Epiphone Starling Acoustic Guitar
- Body type: Square Shoulder Dreadnought, Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Layered Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.693" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.724"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately