Designed with one of rock's most iconic guitarists.
The axe of choice for one of the most celebrated guitarists of the last 40 years, the Luke III reflects the versatility, power and subtlety for which Steve Lukather is known. Featuring a redesigned pair of Ernie Ball Music Man high-output humbuckers, this instrument also offers coil-splits for great single-coil tones and a built-in 20dB boost on the push/pull volume knob. A smooth, fast ebony fingerboard graces the lively roasted-maple neck. The smoothness of the Music Man vintage tremolo system combines with the stability of the locking Schaller tuners for a playing experience that's second to none. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Low-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Active boost Coil split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- High-gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale roasted, figured maple neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Music Man high-output humbuckers with coil splits, 20dB boost, 5-way switch
- Music Man Modern tremolo system, locking Schaller tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.