A signature instrument from of the world's great guitarists.
This HSS version was designed with the help of one of the most celebrated guitarists of the last 40 years. The Luke III reflects the versatility, power and subtlety for which Steve Lukather is known. Featuring a redesigned set of Ernie Ball Music Man high-output pickups, this instrument also offers a built-in 20dB boost on the push/pull volume knob for an instant way to add an undeniable attack. A fast rosewood fingerboard graces the lively roasted-maple neck. The smoothness of the Music Man vintage tremolo system combines with the stability of the locking Schaller tuners for a playingRe experience that's second to none. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Low-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Active boost
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- High-gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale roasted, figured maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Music Man high-output humbucker (b), single coil (n+m) pickupss with coil splits, 20dB boost, 5-way switch
- Music Man Vintage tremolo system, locking Schaller tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.