The St. Vincent Goldie brings updated features to a classic design.
The St. Vincent Goldie from Ernie Ball Music Man is a reimagining of the St. Vincent signature guitar. Just like the. original model, the Goldie electric features a lightweight okoume body, a roasted figured maple neck with reversed headstock and a rosewood or ebony fretboard. A trio of Ernie Ball Music Man gold foil mini-humbucking pickups and an intuitive 5-way switch provide bright and bold clarity with moderate output. The 2021 St. Vincent Goldie includes a redesigned pickguard that has been relocated underneath the pickups for a more traditional aesthetic, as well as chrome hardware and a St. Vincent Music Man tremolo with solid brass saddles. Still, this Goldie retains many of the familiar elements of previous St. Vincent models, such as custom parchment control knobs, pearl tuning keys, Schaller locking tuners and custom St. Vincent signature inlays.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Okoume
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Ebony or rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High-profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width: 1.62"
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man St. Vincent Modern tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Okoume body
- Roasted maple neck
- Ebony (Cashmere & Silk Charmeuse finishes); Rosewood (Velveteen finish)
- Three Ernie Ball Music Man gold foil mini-humbucking pickups
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.