Classic StingRay sound and style with dual neodymium humbuckers.
The Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special HH electric bass includes the same signature features as its original introduction in 1976, including the iconic oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration and Music Man humbuckers. The body is made of select hardwoods and solid, roadworthy construction, paired with a select roasted maple neck and a maple, rosewood or ebony fingerboard. Additional appointments to the StingRay Special HH include custom Music Man tuners, a Music Man top-loaded steel bridge plate with vintage nickel-plated steel saddles, stainless steel frets and matte black, chrome or gold hardware. Comes with a custom Mono case.
- Wood: Select roasted maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, Treble, Bass, Mid
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Special electronics: 3-band active preamp with 18V of headroom
- Material: Maple (Black, Frost Green Pearl, Snowy Night); Rosewood (Amethyst Sparkle, Speed Blue, Burnt Ends); Ebony (Raspberry Burst, Smoke Chrome)
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut material/width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Body Type: Double-cutaway
- Body wood: Select hardwoods
- Body finish: High-gloss polyester
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Vintage Music Man top-loaded chrome-plated steel bridge plate with vintage nickel-plated steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Color: Matte Black; Gold (Amethyst Sparkle); Chrome (Frost Green Pearl, Burnt Ends, Snowy Night)
- Number of strings: 4 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Select hardwood body with a high-gloss polyester finish
- Bolt-on select roasted maple neck
- Maple, rosewood or ebony fingerboard with 22 stainless steel frets
- Dual Music Man humbuckers with neodymium magnets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.