- Item # 1529105
- Model # P06203
The Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner is the perfect combination 2-in-1 pedal offering precise volume control with an enhanced-definition digital tuner. The pedal features a fast and accurate chromatic tuner with… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Enjoy the iconic Ernie Ball Volume Pedal combined with a touchscreen tuner.
The Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner is the perfect combination 2-in-1 pedal offering precise volume control with an enhanced-definition digital tuner. The pedal features a fast and accurate chromatic tuner with graphic volume display that is visually attractive and easy to operate. The large display automatically switches between tuner and volume modes depending on the signal level, allowing the player to tune at minimal volume. However, other “always on” configurations are accessible via a double-tap on the touch screen. The tuner can also be calibrated to a variety of ideal reference pitches. The pedal’s compact, rugged design consists of an aluminum housing, and features a stronger, more durable PVC coated Kevlar cord ensuring consistent tension throughout the foot sweep. Call or click to order today!
Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner Volume Pedal
- Combined tuner and active volume pedal saves space, power and signal routing on pedal boards
- Fast and accurate chromatic tuner and graphic volume display
- Enhanced-definition touch screen
- Intelligent display activates tuner mode at minimum volume, and a graphic volume readout when signal is present
- Treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control
- Discrete buffer circuit with no tone loss through any signal chain
- Strong, durable PVC-coated Kevlar cord
- For guitar and bass