An updated spin on the classic ESP M-1.
The ESP LTD M-1 Custom ’87 electric guitar is based on the classic original ESP M-1 model, with neck-thru construction for fast access to the highest frets. Its double-cutaway alder body and 3-piece, extra-thin “U”-shaped maple neck are designed for speed and smooth playability. The LTD M-1 Custom ’87 features a top-mounted Floyd Rose 1000 bridge and a single Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion humbucker with a push-pull control for coil splitting, and an EMG PA-2 boost switch for when you need that extra push of pure power. The TB-6 is a classic Duncan high-output passive humbucker that incorporates a massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings to deliver powerful but balanced rock and metal tones with rich upper-midrange harmonic content. Additional appointments include LTD tuners, a Macassar ebony fingerboard and chrome hardware.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Extra-thin "U"
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.693" (43 mm) locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Control layout: Volume (Push/Pull), EMG PA-2 Mini switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Alder body
- 3-piece maple neck in an extra-thin “U”-shaped profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion humbucker