Fast, smooth playability and powerhouse sound from an EMG 81TW humbucker.
The ESP LTD M-1001NT quilted maple electric guitar from ESP has the speedy, high-performance abilities of the M Series in a guitar with special appointments that will stand out. It features a quilted maple top over an alder body, with a transparent finish that allows the figured wood to grab the spotlight. More than just a great looking guitar, the M001NT offers performance features such as an extra-thin U-shaped maple neck, a compound neck radius for maximum speed and comfort, a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and offset mother-of-pearl dot inlays. Its reverse headstock has a matching finish in quilted maple with white binding on the neck and headstock. Components include LTD locking tuners, a TonePros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body and a single aggressive direct-mount EMG 81TW with push-pull control for coil splitting.
- Body type: Bolt-on
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Neck shape: Extra thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Bridge: EMG 81TW brushed black chrome (pull volume for split)
- Control layout: Master volume (push-pull)
- Bridge type: Tonepros locking TOM with string thru
- Tuning machines: LTD Locking
- Color: Black
- Strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Alder body with a quilted maple top
- 3-piece maple neck in an extra-thin “U”-shaped profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 frets
- EMG 81TW humbucker