Eye-catching aesthetics and powerhouse sound with a pair of Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers.
The ESP LTD MH-1000 quilted maple electric guitar features eye-catching aesthetics and bold, rich sound. It has an arched quilted maple top with binding along the edge for extra shape definition and chrome hardware to complement. Using set-thru construction, the LTD MH-1000 pairs a mahogany body to a 3-piece, extra-thin “U”-shaped neck, with a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. The Macassar ebony fingerboard is topped with 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets and offset pearloid block inlays. The LTD MH-1000’s sound is driven by a pair of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers—alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge—with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing. Additional appointments include a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws, Grover tuners and a locking nut.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Extra-thin "U"
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Joint: Set-thru
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset pearloid blocks
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fishman alnico humbucker
- Bridge: Fishman ceramic humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, Tone (Push/Pull)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Mahogany body with a quilted maple top
- 3-piece maple neck in an extra-thin “U”-shaped profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and offset pearloid block inlays
- Fishman Fluence Modern ceramic humbucker at the bridge and alnico humbucker at the neck