Get those warm, fluid sounds with a shredder that's an ode to 1987.
Based on the original ESP Mirage body shape, the LTD Mirage Deluxe '87 is a bolt-on shred machine with an alder body and three-piece extra thin U-shaped maple neck. It features a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge and a pickup set that includes a Seymour TB-6 Duncan Distortion with original style bobbins and a push-pull control to split the coils in the bridge and a Hot Rail single coil in the neck position. The TB-6 is a classic Duncan high-output passive humbucker that incorporates a massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings to deliver powerful but balanced rock and metal tones with rich upper-midrange harmonic content. The Hot Rail is a humbucker in a single coil-sized package, delivering all the fat, warm, and fluid sounds you crave.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Extra thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/type: 1.69" (43 mm) locking
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Hot Rail
- Control layout: Volume/tone (push-pull), 3-way switch
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Gold
- Single-cutaway mahogany body
- 3-piece maple neck in a thin “U”-shaped profile
- Roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan Hot Rail humbucker at the neck and Distortion humbucker at the bridge