- Item # 1565439
- Model # LPHX1000QMSTBLKSBLH
The ESP LTD Phoenix-1000 left-handed electric guitar is guaranteed to make a statement with its dynamic body shape and See Thru finish highlighting the natural figured grain of the quilted maple top.… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Eye-catching aesthetics and powerhouse sound with a pair of custom spec’d Seymour Duncan humbuckers.
The ESP LTD Phoenix-1000 left-handed electric guitar is guaranteed to make a statement with its dynamic body shape and See Thru finish highlighting the natural figured grain of the quilted maple top. Built with neck-thru-body construction, it includes a 3-piece mahogany neck and mahogany body wings; binding on the body, neck and headstock; and a reversed headstock with matching finish. The Macassar ebony fingerboard is topped with 22 extra-jumbo frets and ESP flag inlays. The LTD Phoenix-1000’s sound is driven by a custom spec’d set of Seymour Duncan humbuckers, including a Phat Cat at the neck and a ceramic Custom at the bridge for overwound P.A.F.-like tones, splittable to single-coil with a push-pull control. Additional appointments include LTD locking tuners, a TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpiece, and black hardware. Enjoy high-quality tone, feel and looks with the ESP LTD Phoenix-1000 left-handed electric guitar. Order today.
- Mahogany body with a quilted maple top
- 3-piece mahogany neck in a thin “U”-shaped profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets and ESP flag inlays
- Seymour Duncan Phat Cat humbucker at the neck and ceramic Custom humbucker at the bridge
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000 Quilted Maple Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Body type: Single-cutaway offset
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Thin "U"
- Neck wood: 3-piece mahogany
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: ESP flags
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, Tone (Push/Pull), Toggle switch
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Bridge design: TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: LTD locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Left-handed