- Item # 1563316
- Model # LSD2BLK
The ESP LTD Sammy Duet SD-2 electric guitar is based on his own ESP Custom Shop model, famous for its Random Star shape. Founder of legendary New Orleans-based extreme metal band Goatwhore, Sammy Duet… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Inspired by Sammy Duet’s iconic Random Star-shaped guitar for ultimate shredding tone.
The ESP LTD Sammy Duet SD-2 electric guitar is based on his own ESP Custom Shop model, famous for its Random Star shape. Founder of legendary New Orleans-based extreme metal band Goatwhore, Sammy Duet is renowned for creating speedy, tight rhythms and punishingly brutal riffs. The LTD SD-2 offers a mahogany body and sturdy neck-through-body construction at 24.75” scale for fast, easy access to the highest frets. The 3-piece mahogany neck is topped with a bound Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo stainless-steel frets, diamond-shaped mother-of-pearl inlays and glow-in-the-dark side markers. Its sound is driven by a single Seymour Duncan Blackout active pickup, designed to provide the sharp, articulate response necessary for modern model. Additional appointments include a Floyd Rose 1000 SE double-locking tremolo with stainless steel screws, LTD tuners and a locking nut. Comes with an ESP hardshell case. Bring the metal to your music with the LTD SD-2 electric guitar. Order today.
- Mahogany top and body
- 3-piece mahogany neck with neck-through-body construction
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and mother-of-pearl inlays
- Single Seymour Duncan Blackout active pickup at the bridge
ESP LTD Sammy Duet SD-2 Electric Guitar
- Body type: Single cutaway, Random Star
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Extra-thin "U"
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 SE
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed