Sleek aesthetics and versatile sound from a pair of ESP LH-150 humbuckers with coil splitting.
The ESP LTD TE-200 electric guitar is designed for rock, classic rock, country, blues and more, with specially chosen components for improved playability and increased tone quality. It features a mahogany body and a fast, thin “U”-shaped maple neck, topped with a roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and dot inlays. The LTD TE-200’s sound is driven by a set of ESP LH-150 humbuckers, with push-pull controls for coil-splitting so you get more versatility from your sound. Additional components include LTD tuners, an LTD fixed bridge with string-thru-body and black hardware.
- Body type: Single cutaway
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Thin "U"
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Roasted jatoba
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Volume, Tone (Push/Pull)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil splitting
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Bridge design: LTD fixed bridge with string-thru
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Single-cutaway mahogany body
- 3-piece maple neck in a thin “U”-shaped profile
- Roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and dot inlays
- ESP LH-150 humbuckers at the neck and bridge