- Item # 1565473
- Model # LM10002SW
The ESP LTD M-1000 electric guitar delivers an updated spin on one of the sleekest guitars in ESP’s M Series, with outstanding design, neck-thru construction and a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Stay classic cool with curated components and a sleek finish.
The ESP LTD M-1000 electric guitar delivers an updated spin on one of the sleekest guitars in ESP’s M Series, with outstanding design, neck-thru construction and a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (alnico in the neck position, ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate each pickup’s second voicing. This guitar also features a comfortable alder body, a satin finish on the back of its extra-thin U-shaped neck and a compound neck radius. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard has black binding, 24 extra-jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset mother-of-pearl dot inlays. Components include Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws. Order the ESP LTD M-1000 electric guitar today.
- Alder body
- 3-piece maple neck in an extra-thin “U”-shaped profile
- Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 frets
- Dual Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers—ceramic at the bridge, alnico at the neck
ESP M-1000 Electric Guitar
- Body type: Set-thru
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Extra thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Modern ceramic humbucker
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Modern alnico humbucker
- Control layout: Tone/volume (push-pull), 3-way switch
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed