- Item # 1144604
- Model # 1183-011
This I/O station for multiple devices has many typical uses, but its versatility lends it a universal usefulness that can adapt to many different challenges in the studio, the rehearsal room or on sta… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High Quality Mic Pre with FX Loop in a compact form.
This I/O station for multiple devices has many typical uses, but its versatility lends it a universal usefulness that can adapt to many different challenges in the studio, the rehearsal room or on stage. Order today and solve multiple challenges with a single unit.
- FX Loop Send and Return supports Balanced and Unbalanced signals - interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
- Latching or Momentary Footswitch control of FX Loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar Amp output and Headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal power supply included
- Operates on 9V battery
- No phantom power)
- 48V Phantom power for Condenser mics
- Balanced XLR Output which supports DI and Line levels
- Instrument and Balanced Line level inputs
- Versatile Mix Control supports 3 modes- 100% Mic w/FX blended in, or Mic/FX balance control, or 100% FX (no Mic)
Eventide MixingLink Guitar Effects Pedals Mic Pre with FX Loop
- Analog input
- Inst in: +10dbu, 500k?
- XLR line in: +24dbu, 22k?
- XLR mic in: +4dbu, 2k?
- From FX: +10db, 200k?
- Aux in: +4dbu, 5.0k?
- To fx: +10dbu, 400?
- To amp: +10dbu, 250?
- Phones: 150mw per channel, min load = 8 ohms
- Di/line out: (di) -10dbu, (line) +18dbu, 200?
- Aux out: 18mv, 200? (mobile mic level)
- 9 VDC, 500 ma, center pin (-)
- Minimum required current at 9VDC = 200mA