- Item # 1561083
- Model # 1219-041
Inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the Eventide TriceraChorus effects pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary Mi… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Three unique chorus voices and three effect types create a wide stereo spread with waves of modulation.
Inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the Eventide TriceraChorus effects pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous period. The TriceraChorus pedal features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy-smooth deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals and more. Deep Modulation and Dreamy Textures TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy ’80s sound. A Trifecta of Tone As loud and proud as the mighty three-horned dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus, offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus" mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato”; add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness; or engage the “Swirl" footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound. Dial in syrupy-smooth deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals and more with the Eventide TriceraChorus effects pedal. Order today.
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets