A combination seat and stand keeps you comfortable when playing long sessions.
Ideal for any guitarist or bassist, this combination seat and guitar stand makes it easy to have a productive practice session or survive a long performance. Comfortably padded for long playing sessions, the seat is covered in a woven gray tweed fabric. The backrest is shaped like a Fender 351 pick and features an embroidered “F” logo. The flip-up/down instrument cradle is designed to fit most guitars and basses. When you aren't playing, the cradle displays your instrument securely. The integrated crossbar footrest accommodates almost any leg position. Designed for easy transport, the seat legs fold and the backrest is removable to make it even more compact when headed to a gig.
- Measurements: 44" H x 14" W
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Collapsible-seat design with removable backrest
- Gray woven tweed seat and backrest fabric with black faux leather accents
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Embroidered logo on 351 pick-shaped backrest
- Some assembly required; all hardware included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.