- Item # 1402051
- Model # 8180000000
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-’60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full,… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get timeless Fender tone with modern, hand-wired circuitry.
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-’60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly ‘64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is thego-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.The cabinet that holds the 12” Jensen C-12Q speaker is crafted from solid pine for improved resonance and lighter weight, and features an extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth for a picture-perfect vintage look. Its versatility and durability make the ‘64 Custom Deluxe Reverb the amp you’ll want to take with you everywhere you go, even if you wind up stranded on a desert island. Call or click to order today!
Fender '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Two channels
- Four inputs
- Tubes: three 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Speaker: 1x12 Jensen C12Q
- Controls: Normal Channel — Volume, Treble, Bass; Bright Channel — Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato —Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, tremolo
- Cabinet material: Lightweight pine
- Includes two-button footswitch
- Includes fitted cover
- Dimensions: 24.25 x 16.88 x 12.9 in. (61.59 x 42.9 x 32.7 cm)
- Weight: 38.2 lbs. (17.3 kg)