A versatile bass combo with rich low-end sound.
Inspired by Adam Clayton, the Fender ACB-50 bass combo amp offers warm, harmonically rich tube tones—perfect for the studio, club or arena stage. The amp features two distinctly different channels for either a classic Fender mid-scooped sound, or a more hi-fi flat EQ tone. Classic cosmetics, chrome paneling and chicken-head knobs replicate the familiar Fender look. The ACB-50 also includes a lightweight neo 15" speaker that helps punctuate its low and powerful sound, and features an XLR line out so that getting great tone—whether recording at home or playing live—is a breeze.
- Amplifier type: Tube
- Inputs: Two, 1/4"
- Total impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6L6
- 50W at 8 ohms
- Two channels
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Mid Frequency, Bass
- Channel 2 controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Rear control panel: Ground lift switch
- Molded plastic handle with nickel-plated caps
- Black chicken-head pointer knobs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.