Aerodynamic lines, custom voiced pickups and state-of-the-art hardware.
The Aerodyne Special Jazz Bass from Fender features a sleek look with vibrant colors adorning the elegantly bound basswood body and matching headcap. A modern C-shaped satin-finished neck with 12" radius fingerboard ensures effortless playability, while newly designed vintage-voiced Jazz Bass pickups and a Babicz Z-Series FCH-4 bridge deliver a perfect balance of high performance and classic Fender tone. The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special Jazz Bass inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone. The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series.
- Body type: Jazz Bass
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Head adjust
- Neck finish: Satin polyester with gloss polyester headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Black pearloid dots
- Nut width/material: 1.5"/Synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Middle: Aerodyne Special Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge: Aerodyne Special Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Control layout: Volume 1 (middle pickup), Volume 2 (bridge pickup), Master tone
- Bridge type: Babicz Z-Series FCH-4 bass
- Tuning machines: Standard open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Japan
- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- Aerodyne Special Single-Coil Jazz Bass middle and bridge pickups
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.