- Item # 1526596
- Model # 0110182807
At the dawn of the '70s, as popular music trended toward the fatter tones of humbucking pickups into overdriven amps, Fender hired legendary humbucking pickup designer Seth Lover to create a distinctl… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
This Fender American Original with higher-output dual-coil pickups.
At the dawn of the '70s, as popular music trended toward the fatter tones of humbucking pickups into overdriven amps, Fender hired legendary humbucking pickup designer Seth Lover to create a distinctly Fender-flavored take on a higher output dual-coil pickup. The resulting Wide-Range pickup used large bobbins and threaded CuNiFe rod magnets to achieve its unique and brilliant sound. The Telecaster Custom was discontinued in 1979 and real CuNiFe-magnet pickups disappeared with them. Fire up your guitar collection with this Fender. Order today.
- Single cutaway alder body
- C shape maple neck, 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Tim Shaw Authentic CuNiFe Wide-Range Humbucking (neck), Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele pickup (bridge)
- Fixed bridge and vintage F stamped tuners
Fender American Original '70s Telecaster Custom Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solidbody
- Body material: Alder
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Neck: Tim Shaw Authentic CuNiFe Wide-Range Humbucking
- Bridge: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele
- Control layout: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Neck Pickup)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tuning machines: Vintage F stamped
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: United States