- Item # 1539402
- Model # 0193992763
Since its debut more than 60 years ago, the Fender Jazz Bass V has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician. The American Professional II Jazz Bass V may be… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Upgraded from top to bottom, the Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass V.
Since its debut more than 60 years ago, the Fender Jazz Bass V has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician. The American Professional II Jazz Bass V may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven bass yet.Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production bass makes this a very special player. The body is lightweight roasted pine—no matter how long your set or session, your shoulders will thank you. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable bass to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups add articulation and warmth to the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for. A new 5-saddle HiMass Vintage bridge can be loaded string-thru or as a hardtail. Combined with the roasted pine body, this makes for a very resonant instrument.Totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Jazz Bass V is an instant classic. Fender may well have created a new standard in production basses with this one. Includes deluxe molded case. A Fender bass designed for today's working musician. Click or call to order today.
- Gloss urethane-finished roasted pine body
- Slim C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with rolled fingerboard edges, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass V pickups
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain, Fender lightweight vintage-style tuning machines with tapered shafts
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass V Roasted Pine
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin urethane
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Roasted Pine
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Bridge/tailpiece: Hi Mass
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 5 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right Handed