- Item # 1539448
- Model # 0113970755
The American Professional II Jazzmaster draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.The popular Deep "C” neck now sports smo… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Rosewood fretboard for a sweet warm sound or throaty growl.
The American Professional II Jazzmaster draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.The popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments. For a guitar that delivers the sound and versatility of a Fender classic. Click or call to order today.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Deep C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish, rosewood fingerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, Series Mode Rhythm Circuit
- Panorama Jazzmaster tremolo with pop-in arm and bridge with brass Mustang saddles
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Series mode rhythm circuit
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: United States