- Item # 1539442
- Model # 0113962705
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe may be on… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Upgraded from top to bottom, the American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe.
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven guitar yet.Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. New Fender V-Mod II Double Tap pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering full, punchy humbucking tones and robust single-coil split sounds. The “cut” 3-saddle top-load/string-thru Tele bridge delivers classic Tele tone and feel with a stylishly sleek silhouette and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Tele Deluxe is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case. A Fender designed for today's working musician. Click or call to order today.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two Fender V-Mod II Double Tap humbucking pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- “Cut” Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles, Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered tuners
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II Double Tap humbucker
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II Double Tap humbucker
- Control layout: Volume 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States