Big enough for the stage. Small enough to get it there.
Fender's Bassman 610 6x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the enormous full bass sound you'd expect from a 6x10" enclosure designed for bigger shows and larger stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight new design. A few of the Bassman 610's features include six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers and compression driver horn with attenuator for high highs and low lows. Its lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling give it form and function by protecting your investment and producing astonishing resonance. Fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles make for easier transport while rear glide rails provide smoother loading. And not to mention this beast is rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms. Whoa.
- 36.625"H x 26"W x 16.25"D
- Six 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- 1/4" And Speakon connectors
- Fixed casters for hand-truck operation
- Built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport
- Rear glide rails for smoother loading
- Rated at 1,600 watts program (800 watts continuous) at 4 ohms
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.