- Item # 1489128
- Model # 0119210801
When the opening riff of "Good Times Bad Times" came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A legendary gutiar that's ready for the good times and bad.
When the opening riff of "Good Times Bad Times" came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the "mirror guitar" before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom "Thin D"-shaped maple neck has a 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The "top-loader" bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style "stained glass" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: "I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar." Don't pass up the chance to own this singular guitar. Order your Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster now.
- Gloss-finish 2-piece solid ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style "top-loader" bridge with 3 steel barrels, Pure Vintage tuners
Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D thin
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele
- Bridge: Custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style "toploader"
- Tailpiece: String thru body or topload
- Tuning machines: Pure Vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States