A short scale guitar with big tones and a pau ferro fretboard
The Fender® Player Duo Sonic guitar continues a tradition that began in 1956. First introduced as a student-level instrument, the Duo-Sonic soon found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists. From influential ’60s blues guitarists, to art rockers who created alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City, the Duo-Sonic has made musical history.
The Fender® Player Duo Sonic is a surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features. The alder body has a maple neck, with a comfortable C-shaped profile. The fretboard is pau ferro— a South American tonewood with a smooth feel that is sonically similar to rosewood, but lighter in color and harder. Smaller hands will feel at home with the Duo Sonic’s 24" scale length, which also allows for bending ease with heavier gauge strings.
Dual Fender® single coils have classic clean tones that can be dialed up to a growl. The Fender® Player Duo Sonic with Paul Ferro features a slick style and a unique sound that’s perfectly at home in modern music.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Alder body
- Maple neck with C-profile, pau ferro fretboard, 24" scale length, medium jumbo frets
- Dual Fender single-coil pickups
- Nickel/chrome fixed bridge and standard cast tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.