- Item # 1526583
- Model # 0144213538
In response to low-priced import competition, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solidbody design, hardtail bridge and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of play… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
This Fender Player Lead features a new solidbody design, hardtail bridge and cool new wiring options.
In response to low-priced import competition, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solidbody design, hardtail bridge and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender's history. The Fender Player Lead II is an homage to those late '70s models, featuring dual-slanted Player series single-coil pickups, a modern "C" neck shape with medium jumbo frets, dual-toggle switches (one for pickup selection, one for phase-reverse), and of course that unique Lead double-cutaway shape. The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package A Fender that will help you take the lead. Order today.
- Gloss-finished alder body
- Modern "C" maple neck with a satin urethan finish on back, gloss-finished front, pau ferro fingerboard
- Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil pickups in the neck and bridge, 3-position toggle
- 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail with block saddles, "F" logo tuning machines, synthetic bone nut
Fender Player Lead II Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck shape: Modern "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin urethane back, gloss front
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut width/material: 1.650", synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil
- Bridge: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil
- Pickup switch: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone, 2-Position Pickup Phase Switch
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail with block saddles
- Tuning machines: "F" logo
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Control knobs: Knurled flat-top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)