Classic Jazz Bass with 3-band EQ and two Noiseless single coils.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups, the Player Plus Jazz Bass V delivers the clarity that defines classic tone. A 3-band EQ offers active and passive modes for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Jazz Bass V neck is sleek, fast and smooth, with comfortable rolled edges on a 12” radius fingerboard and modern C profile. A rock-solid HiMass bridge provides sustain, resonance and perfect intonation. The Player Plus Jazz Bass V is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Synthetic Bone/1.875"
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Bridge/Tailpiece: High Mass
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Hybrid
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Number of strings: 5 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with modern C-shape, maple fingerboard with rolled edges
- Dual Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass single coils, 3-band EQ with active/passive toggle
- HiMass bridge with chrome-plated zinc saddles, standard open-gear tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.