- Item # 1552613
- Model # 0994553921
Add a touch of style to your guitar with a Player Series neck featuring block inlays. For modern playability with a throwback vibe, these necks have all the features of the Players Series instruments… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Official Strat neck replacement with block inlays.
Add a touch of style to your guitar with a Player Series neck featuring block inlays. For modern playability with a throwback vibe, these necks have all the features of the Players Series instruments but with block inlays that make them stand out in a crowd. This Ensenada, Mexico-made Stratocaster neck features a pau ferro fingerboard with white pearloid block inlays, a 9.5” radius and 22 medium jumbo frets. The maple neck is shaped with a Modern C neck profile that is comfortable for almost any playing style. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine headstock spaghetti logo decal. Need a neck replacement? Get the real deal. Order today.
- This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Color: Natural
- Neck: Maple with Walnut Stripe
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Side Dots: White
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)