Classic tone and feel, reborn.
Get vintage style looks and tone with Fender's Vintera '60s Jaguar. With meticulously re-created Jaguar single-coil pickups, complete with the original's focusing cages, that summon the sound and responsiveness of the guitar so many surf, punk, alt-rock and other creative guitarists fell in love with, this instrument is truly a classic reborn. The short, 24" scale length makes for easy playing and the vintage-style floating locking tremolo tailpiece remains one of Fender's most inspired developments. With the classic lead/rhythm circuit, separate rhythm volume and tone controls and the classic "strangle switch," you'll discover new sonic frontiers. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: 60s Jaguar single-coil
- Bridge: 60s Jaguar single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Lead circuit controls (slide switch down): master volume, tone; Rhythm circuit controls (slide switch up): 2 thumbwheel for neck pickup: volume and tone
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Gloss-finished solid alder body
- 24"-scale maple neck, 22-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Dual '60s Jaguar single-coil pickups, classic Jaguar lead/rhythm circuits
- Vintage-style floating, locking tremolo system, vintage-style tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.