- Item # 1145234
- Model # PRO-DEQ-AFX
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need in one box. Its analog signal path goes from end to… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An instrument preamp with effects for the stage-ready acoustic musician.
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need in one box. Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.Fully Balanced Stage DIFlexible outputs include a 1/4" amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/postEQ settings.Discrete Class A PreampWith Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by a leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for anypassive instrument pickup.Advanced 4-Band EQLegendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by somepassive pickups. Add EQ to your live setup for a more dynamic show. Order today!
- Input: 10mOhm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono instrument input, 1/4" amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
- Power: 9-Volt battery (not included), Fishman 910-R AC adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5.36"L (142mm) x 9.5"W (241mm) x 2.2"H (55mm)