- Item # 1523956
- Model # FX-80 Single
The Fluid Audio FX80 8" powered studio monitor stays true to the original design of the FX Series, but features a complex radius front baffle that improves cabinet diffraction. Mounted in the center o… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Affordable coaxial studio monitor with superb sound and a compact footprint.
The Fluid Audio FX80 8" powered studio monitor stays true to the original design of the FX Series, but features a complex radius front baffle that improves cabinet diffraction. Mounted in the center of the woofer is a 40 mm silk-dome tweeter in a coaxial configuration. Using this technology makes allows all the sound to emanate from a single point, which improves off-axis response. This ensures that your mix will not only sound great on your FX80 monitors, but will translate from system to system.The updated FX Series features Class-D amplification, offering more clean, reliable power, more headroom, and powerful DSP integration with digitally controlled crossover. The FX Series monitors also come equipped with boundary control EQ switches, that allow you to compensate for home or project studios that may not have been treated or just need to be adjusted due to their proximity to the wall behind them.The FX80’s front-loaded, bass-reflex slot port tunes the cabinet to maximize the bass output efficiency of the speaker. It is placed on the front panel not only to directly radiate the bass energy towards the listener, but also for flexibility of placement in your studio. Order today for clean, accurate sound.
Fluid Audio FX80 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
- Frequency response: 35Hz–22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.4kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 60W
- High-frequency amplifier power: 50W
- Signal-to-noise: 90dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 95dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: 100V-240V~50/60Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 13.4" x 10" x 11.6" (340 mm x 254 mm x 295mm)
- Weight (each): 7.8 kg / 17.2 lb.