- Item # 1505006
- Model # FOPRO-SHAPETWIN
This standard bearer of the Shape series, the Shape Twin Dual 5" powered studio monitor features two passive radiators, woofers equipped with a Flax cone, and an “M”-shaped aluminum/magnesium inv… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
This standard bearer of the Shape series, the Shape Twin Dual 5" powered studio monitor features two passive radiators, woofers equipped with a Flax cone, and an “M”-shaped aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter. It's the perfect weapon of mass production for professionals.Shape Twin is made in France, just like Shape 40, 50 and 65. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, these monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms. Shape Twin stands out through its excellent rendering over the whole audio spectrum, its broad frequency response in the low end, and its high SPL considering its size. The compact design makes it easy to integrate even into the most cramped of rooms. Finally, its 2.5-way design gives it a real advantage when it comes to controlling the bass and lower midrange registers, which are the hardest to control in small rooms.Shape Twin’s five innovations present a remarkable tonal balance, with very wide and precise stereo imaging. The low frequencies are well defined as well as controlled. The low-mid and mid ranges provide a true neutral sound. Call or click to order today.
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible sweet spot
- Designed without a port (double passive radiator) allowing it to be placed near a wall
- 2.5 channels to provide optimal control of bass and low mid-range registers
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high frequencies
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower midrange and upper-midrange registers
- Fastening mechanisms for mounting to the ceiling or a wall (fastening accessories not supplied)