- Item # 1572096
- Model # FOPRO-SUB12
The Focal Sub12 is a highly articulate subwoofer offering high definition, dynamics and sub bass—at an impressive value. Its composite sandwich "W" cone gives distortion-free sound neutrality, while t… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A powered studio subwoofer with excellent accuracy and build quality.
The Focal Sub12 is a highly articulate subwoofer offering high definition, dynamics and sub bass—at an impressive value. Its composite sandwich "W" cone gives distortion-free sound neutrality, while the large laminar port also produces clean low end.Thanks to its high excursion woofer and 1000W peak amplification, the Sub12's transcription is more powerful and accurate than ever, making it a perfect choice for engineers, producers and musicians who demand quality bass reproduction and superior build.
- Composite sandwich "W" cone provides sound neutrality with no distortion
- Large laminar port designed to not produce any port noise and distortion
- Automatic disengageable standby mode
- Amplification: 600W RMS, 1,000W peak
- Carry handle
FOCAL Sub12 13" Powered Studio Subwoofer (Each)
- Frequency response (@ –3dB): 30Hz–400Hz
- Low cut-off frequency (@ –6dB): 28Hz
- Maximum SPL (Average CEA2010B 30-200 Hz free field @ 1 m): 124.5dB
- Inputs: Balanced XLR LFE 10 kohms, Left & Right 10 kohms
- Outputs: Balanced XLR LFE (in parallel), Left & Right 50 ohms
- Bass amplifier stage: 600W RMS
- Nominal power supply: ~100–120 VAC/220–240 VAC 50/60Hz
- User controls: Sensitivity, Stand-by, Polarity, Phase, LPF, Volume, HPF
- Fuses: ~100–120V, T10AL/250V; ~220–240V, T5AL/250V
- Bass: 1 x 13" x "W" cone
- Shielding: No
- Construction: Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Internal signal processing and functions (subwoofer section)
- Left/right mono summation
- LFE + mono low-pass
- Phase adjustment
- Polarity selection
- Switchable high-pass crossover, frequency cut-off selection
- Outputs (to satellites)
- Right, left
- Electronically balanced/50 ohms
- 3-point male XLR
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23-5/8" x 19-1/8" x 22-3/8"
- Weight: 127.8 lb.
- Temperature range
- During use: 5–35° C
- In storage: 0–50° C