- Item # 1544108
- Model # AMS-REDNET-A16R-MKII
The RedNet A16R MkII from Focusrite is a 16-channel analogue interface for Dante networks, with two channels of AES3 I/O. Precision A-D and D-A conversion provides 119dB of dynamic range, while input… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O.
The RedNet A16R MkII from Focusrite is a 16-channel analogue interface for Dante networks, with two channels of AES3 I/O. Precision A-D and D-A conversion provides 119dB of dynamic range, while input and output channel level controls allow for precise adjustment of all I/O levels using RedNet Control. With two power supplies and primary and secondary EtherCON network connectors, the RedNet A16R MkII interface is great for critical-path applications in recording, post-production, live sound and broadcast. Built-in redundancy features allow for silent fail-over in the event of power or network outage, providing added reassurance for system technicians.The RedNet A16R MkII is designed for both permanent installation or to be installed and removed as needed. All connectors lock and remain terminated even under stress, providing worry-free installation and peace of mind once situated in a rack.Now comes with Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-inThis awesome plug-in recreates the analog signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules, which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console. Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original iconic hardware. If you purchased any Red, RedNet or ISA solution from January 2020 on, you will have the plug-in available in your Focusrite account as long as you’ve registered your product. Order the RedNet A16R MkII analogue interface today.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analog I/O for Dante Audio-over-IP networks
- Individual input/output channel level control and calibration available in +/- 1db increments via digital trim fader with mute and dim functions
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
- AES67, AES70 and SMPTE 2110 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES3 I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- RedNet Control remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface