16 channels of AES3 connectivity.
The RedNet D16R MkII from FocusRite is a 16-channel bi-directional AES3 interface for Dante networks. This rack mount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. The RedNet D16R digital interface features a power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure, providing added reassurance for system technicians. Sample rate conversion on every input enables external equipment to operate at different sample rates, and DARS signals are accepted on the XLR connector.
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192 kHz
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output
- XLR connectors for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov