- Item # 1505666
- Model # BE-100 DELUXE
For over a decade Dave Friedman's "BE" circuit has been hailed as the epitome of British tone. In recent years, this tonal infusion has made the BE-100 the most popular and sought after 100 Watt bouti… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
This 3-channel, 100W marvel delivers the legendary BE tone with more versatility than ever.
For over a decade Dave Friedman's "BE" circuit has been hailed as the epitome of British tone. In recent years, this tonal infusion has made the BE-100 the most popular and sought after 100 Watt boutique amp by a mile. The BE-100 Deluxe, like its little brother the BE-50 Deluxe, takes this BE circuit to a whole new level. All of the astoundingly flexible and gorgeous-sounding tonal characteristics of the original BE-100 are on tap with the new deluxe model. The deluxe version is now a fully featured, three-channel amp. An additional gain and master for the HBE channel; a plexi clean channel borrowed from the coveted Smallbox amp; and new tone shaping tools including a response switch, thump frequency switch and thump knob are just some of the features at your disposal with Dave's new flagship amp. BE and HBE Overdrive ChannelsFriedman’s BE and HBE drive channels have earned their reputation for high-gain crunch, clarity and nuance. The deluxe model doubles this up with two separate gain and masters, allowing you to explore the wide spectrum of each circuit. Smallbox Plexi ChannelThe BE-100 Deluxe boasts a completely new clean channel inspired by the plexi channel of the Smallbox amp. Not only does it clean up nicely, but it can bring out that iconic plexi grit which can be shaped using the gain, volume and three band EQ controls. Flexible Master SectionThe BE-100 Deluxe not only grants you complete control of the three pre-amp channels, but the critical power section as well. This astounding flexibility starts on the front panel where you’re able to tune the amp’s overall character with a presence knob, three position switches for frequency and response, as well as a thump knob control. Every player is different in a variety of unique ways. These tools allow you to finely sculpt the overall tone of the power section to your liking - think of it as an EQ for your power amp.Transparent Effects LoopEffects loops can be suck tone. Dave has un-sucked this problem with the most transparent effects loop in the business. Plug into it, and you won't even know it's there!
Friedman BE-100 Deluxe 100W Tube Amp Head
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- BE channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the HBE channel)
- HBE channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the BE channel)
- Plexi channel: Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and fat switch
- C45 voicing switch (BE / HBE channel)
- Saturation switch: adds saturation
- Voice switch: varies top end response
- Gain structure switch: Lowers gain of BE / HBE channel
- Ultra-transparent series effects loop
- Response switch: varies negative feedback
- Frequency switch: changes frequency of the Thump knob
- Thump knob - varies lowered response of amp
- Two-button footswitch for channel selections
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA-made transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 29.25" x 12.25"
- Weight: 43 lb.