- Item # 1543926
- Model # SMALLBOX PEDAL
Dave Friedman’s Small Box all-tube amplifier is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive amplifiers on the market today. You can now get the same tonal versatility, sensitivi… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dial in your perfect shade of rock.
Dave Friedman’s Small Box all-tube amplifier is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive amplifiers on the market today. You can now get the same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive as this legendary amp with Friedman’s new Small Box overdrive pedal. The Small Box pedal packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock, from vintage Plexi goodness to high gain madness. Whether you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard,or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band, a sweep of the gain control easily gets you there. If you want to reign in the gain some more, simply flip the side mounted gain switch and it will simulate the Plexi-Channel of the Small Box amplifier. To experience the Small Box’s accolade-garnering Friedman tone, put this overdrive pedal on your board today.British rock at its bestThe Small Box overdrive can scream with an unabashedly rock 'n' roll voice while still being surprisingly versatile. You can go from screaming high gain to a killer dirty boost by simply rolling the pedal's gain knob back and flipping the gain structure switch to “lower gain mode”. The Small Box Overdrive pedal delivers tube like tone in a small pedal format which can be used either into a clean amp or to boost an already over-driven amp.
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control and gain structure switch, takes you from gritty to hard rock with ease
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive forquick ‘dialin’
- 2position side-mounted Gain Structureswitch lets you choose from low-focused gain orhigh gain madness!
- True Bypass Switching
- Can be powered between 9-18VDC (no battery)
Friedman Smallbox Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Assembled in USA
- Dimensions: 2.5" (W) x 4.75" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.