Achieve the ideal sound for everything from local jams to major tours.
Gallien-Krueger’s Legacy 212 Bass Combo Amp offers 4 band EQ, foot switchable overdrive with tone control, additional voicing filters ("Bump", "Contour", and "Presence"), balanced DI with pre and post EQ, effects loop and aux in and headphone output connections. The Legacy 212 is equipped with the horsepower required to cover large stages and outdoor venues, plus universal power for a seamless 100 to 240 V operation.
- Overdrive tone control: Drive, Level, Edge, Bump, Contour and Presence
- Height: 27.78 in.
- Width: 19.12 in.
- Depth: 14.70 in.
- Weight: 40.2 lb.
- Four band active EQ
- Universal power for 110 V and 220 V
- Foot switchable overdrive with tone control (footswitch included)
- Voicing filters
- Balanced XLR output with Pre and Post EQ
- Unbalanced ¼in. send and return
- Aux input and headphones output
- Circuit boards with gold plated connectors
- Neodymium speakers designed and produced at GK’s California factory
- Each combo equipped with the latest 800 W switch mode power amp